Wednesday, September 17, 2008

News

So we just heard that powers' been restored to my next door neighbors and we think it's safe to assume that we have it as well. Still in Austin and figuring out when to hit the road for home again. We are definitely experiencing survivor's guilt and I think it will feel better to at least be around to try to help folks.

I've heard that the Grace staff is going door to door checking on people's needs. That makes me feel so good about our community.

I am going to surf around and check in on folks with the few minutes we have online at our friends David and Lisa's house.

Hey- if you're out there- and if your praying- and not overwhelmed with all the many needs you need to be praying for - please pray for my mom. She is really worried about something that I can't even really explain. But hopefully will be able to soon. I know that's cryptic but more later.

I am generally feeling down, sluggish, low energy. I know the 1-2 punch we've been feeling since we got home from Budapest is the enemy. I know that. And before this storm I felt more than capable to weather it and remain focused. I am struggling, as I am sure many of you are, right now. Let's remember Romans 8 is it...



Love, Cameron

No comments: