Thursday, December 11, 2008

something good

Maybe it's my co-dependant nature (can one be co-dependant with unknowable blog readers? If anyone can, I can) but I can't leave you with that last post and not the hopeful follow up.

I had an epiphany about seminary and have decided to get back in the saddle, but a slightly different on. Tailoring the degree to what I do and want to do (worship, theology, art), rather than what I don't (weddings and funerals). I am really excited about it. And Matt is doing amazingly with his new custom music production business. He's busy and had a great new business meeting today. I am grateful.

I need to go register for classes but I am excited to- with a vastly more attainable and useful goal in mind. And a revised picture of how I limit myself, God does not. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No comments: