Sunday, November 16, 2008

Narita Airport, Japan

Back in Tokyo, at the airport at least. Matt and I just got paged - not sure what that's about. Hopefully all is well and we will be off and on our way to Houston shortly. Asia is intense. So many different sights, sounds and smells. I am so grateful for the opportunity to visit here. I like Japan alot. Very very different from Thailand, culturally speaking. But I love Thailand, but for different reasons. If I was one for culture shock I certainly would've experienced it, but by the grace of God I have not. Last night in Bangkok almost did it to me- but sleep won out.

All is well with our tickets to Houston. We board in less than an hour. I miss Sydney so much it physically hurts. I cannot wait to see her. We got her many many fun little presents.

See you all soon.

Love,
Cameron

No comments: