Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weird Hotel, Bangkok

Yeah, so..note to self. No boutique hotels in Bangkok. Now I understand why my mom's boyfriend favors chain hotels when travelling in far off places. At least at the Hilton you know what to expect. Ok, it's really not that bad. Clean and pretty modern. But it smells like moth balls. Weird.

Anyway, 4 am wake up call will come soon God willing :-) We've had such an awesome trip. I was sad to leave Chaingmai and our precious little woodsy hotel there. All the locals were so awesome and friendly. We had a great time with Paul and Mandy. To be honest it will be a LONG time before I eat Thai food. I am dying for a real cheeseburger and french fries.

So on this side of the world things are different. I feel that more here in the weird hotel and in the crazy Battlestar Gallactica airport in Bangkok.

Anyway, we are fine, just anxious like all get out to get home and hug Sydney. And give her all the presents we got her!

Pray for safe and easy travels through 3 international airports and innumerable time zones. Thanks. Love , Cameron

No comments: