Thursday, November 6, 2008

Going to Thailand


Y'all!

In the airport, flight delayed, but not by much. Very tight connection. Worse comes to worse we spend the night in Tokyo which would be totally cool :-) so I'm not complaning. Perhaps I have visions of lost in translation dancing in my head, but what an awesome opportunity that may never come again, right?

This whole trip has been such a God thing- Maybe I sound like a broken record but it is. When we were originally invited to Thailand we had no connection to the place but were thrilled for the adventure. Since then, really in the last few weeks, we've built relationships with people working in Chaingmai and going to Chiangmai. It's crazy! International Justice Mission has an office there and we are going to visit with them. A new friend- the director of distribution for Call + Response- will be arriving the day we leave. We are going to try to meet at a cafe for an hour or so by the airport. I would love to help them with the regional publicity for the movie, really anything I can do to get the word out about it.

Ok, I am going to say later, and eat something. Blessings, C

No comments: