Wednesday, October 1, 2008

burnt popcorn


We all have that something odd about us, that makes us, well, us. Mine is burnt popcorn. Among other things of course, but that's the one I am thinking about right now.

I am also thinking about Budapest. I have a pit in my stomach when I see pictures or here it spoken about that kind of feels like love sickness. My friend Simona posted some pictures and I can see that Fall is in full swing. Everything is blue and gold and ivory.

This picture is one of my favorites. I believe I was saying "Stop doing American Church!" I even issued a disclaimer before doing this devotional/ teaching at YWAM in Budapest. It is amazing how bold the Spirit made me/us over there. I think this is absolutely my favorite picture ever take of me.

I am a bit better on my relationship with JC these days. A bible study looks promising for Monday nights. Reading- mostly Proverbs (and ok, vampire novels, but I'm trying) and praying- mostly for my neighbor, and myself.

I want to apologize for being terrible at sending thank you notes. I wanted to send a letter to everyone who supported us in Budapest and had planned to do it as soon as we got home. Life became insane and has not really calmed down. I promise to do better than thank you notes. Hopefully we can send everybody a letter that will also talk about what's next! And hopefully soon.

Ok, the vampire novel is calling. And it's set in Eastern Europe. But after a few Proverbs, I promise :-)

Love, Cameron

1 comment:

Kelly Walker said...

Keep up the prayer girl! That is a cool picture of you guys, i love the determination on both of your faces!!!