Tuesday, March 9, 2010

High Calling

Lovelies:
Here's a brief note to attempt to explain the sudden widget on my blog. First, I am tremendously impressed with myself that I managed to install said widget. Slight trembling, slight sweaty panic. Phew. Cut and paste, easy enough. Please don't out my technological ineptitude.

Second, I don't know much about High Calling yet- except that it's a function of the HEB Foundation- something that alone I will support having just experienced their amazing work in restoring and encouraging Christians @ Laity Lodge

Third, it appears to be a community of non religious Christian writers interested in communicating honestly and encouraging each other to do the same.

Obviously, I signed up. Feel free to click the widget and browse. You might find yourself signing up as well.

I've got a slew of poems to post. Coming soon.

Love, Cameron

No comments: