Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Grant

The irony is that my last post was about remembering and how important it was to me because of the friends I've lost along the way. It's always the good ones isn't it. Only the good die young, or something like that. I am all cried out so I'm going to save my reflections for another time- but all that to say- my precious friend Grant passed away last night. He went home to be with Jesus as Matt so confidently explains, and it's times like these that I am so grateful for that confidence.

Grant is the funniest, most irreverant, kindest most geniune person I know. Grant became a Christian in our small group and was baptized with our daughter Sydney. Grant was a fixture in our home, our lives, our hearts. He will be more that missed. The world is duller, more predictable, not nearly as interesting without him in it.

1 comment:

His and Hernandez said...

Cameron, I'm so sorry for your loss! I wish I had more to say but really, there aren't more words than "I'm sorry"v